- 21년 석사 졸업
- MILIM SYSCON
Electric Motor Drives
Optimal Design and Analysis of Electric Machines for Electric Vehicles and Renewable Energy Applications
Grid-Integration and Control of Renewable Energy Sources
IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics ISSN: 2168-6777.
IEEE Access ISSN: 2169-3536.
IET Power Electronics ISSN 1755-4543.
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I-Regular Papers ISSN: 1057-7122.
NED University Journal of Research ISSN: 2706-5758.
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology ISSN: 1558-2205.
2019.03 ~ (Present) Chung-Ang University, Seoul, South Korea
2013.10 ~ 2017.05 University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan. (B.Sc. Electrical Engineering)
[SCI(E) Indexed papers]
1. Malik Muhammad Zaid, and Jong-Suk Ro. "Optimal design of a cascaded rectangular-type and circle-type multilevel inverters with a new switching technique." IET Power Electronics (2020) (Accepted).
2. Malik Muhammad Zaid, and Jong-Suk Ro. "Switch Ladder modified H-bridge multilevel inverter with novel pulse width modulation technique." IEEE Access 7 (2019): 102073-102086.
[Scopus Indexed papers]
1. Malik Muhammad Zaid, Muhammad Usama Malik, Muhammad Sibtain Bhatti, Hamid Razzaq, and Muhammad Umair Aslam, “Detection and classification of short and long duration disturbances in power system,” Journal of Electrical Systems, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 779-789, Dec. 2017.
1. Malik Muhammad Zaid, Syed Muhammad Taqi Haider, Muhammad Sibtain, & Muhammad Usama Malik, “Virtual Power Quality Analyzer Emphasizing the Distortion Factor in Power Factor Calculation”, In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Smart Cities: Improving Quality of Life Using ICT and IoT (HONET-ICT) 2018, Islamabad, Pakistan.
2. Malik Muhammad Zaid, Muhammad Sibtain, Muhammad Usama Malik, & Muhammad Moosa, “Single and three phase switch ladder multilevel inverter”, In Proceedings of the 4rth International Conference on Power Generation Systems and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET) 2018, Islamabad, Pakistan
2019-Present: Full Scholarship from Chung-Ang University Young Scientist Scholarship (CAYSS) Program.
2017: Awarded laptop in undergraduate from the "Prime Minister Youth Training Program" based on academic performance.
2009-2017: Awarded Scholarship of "Punjab Benevolent Fund" from "Government of Punjab" for the duration of 8-years.